Here are the show notes for this episode. You can also play along with the archived live chat if you like.
- Here’s the Honour Roll of 26 schools that have said “fuck you” to Access Copyright.
- Want to see Sympatico’s rating? Scroll down, scroll waaaaaay down.
- Speaking of Bell. Seven. Fucking. Cents.
- AppleAppleApple has more cash than U.S. government. Good for them.
- AT&T to throttle mobile data just in time for iPhone 5. Haw-haw.
- Uncle Barrack wants YOU (to spam your Twitter friends).
Begun, The Cyber-Wars Have
Tired Old Media
- Based on the photo I would say the correct answer is zero.
- I think the real question is, why does this need funding?
Ain’t It Cool News
- Who wants a slice of Raspberry Pi?
- IEEE, that’s a wide coverage area.
- IEEE, there’s WiFi in my light bulb!!1!
- Currie’s gonna be late tonight — he’s getting a RIM-job.
- If he hasn’t made it on-air by this point you can discuss this.
- And this.
- Most useless Twitter study ever.
- Tap me while I’m texting? That’s assault!
- Suicide-obsessed Foxconn workers to be replaced with robots. That’ll learn ’em.
- Angry Birds, the bra…?
- M$FT publishes location of PCs & Windows 7 phones. All 18 of them.
- And finally, for absolutely no reason… Hobo QR codes!
- Who is the real Michael M.?
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Tweeps and Identicans can hash a tweet/dent with the tag #dyscuss145.
- Or come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured on zeronode.irc.net.