This week, Anth, Mike and Ryan Wiseman were joined by special guest Dave Olsen (as well as getting to overhear “the sound of awesome” by Shane) to take part in the dyscourse. While Currie’s away the owls will play…
- Sure, now that they DON’T have clout, they push for it.
- This sounds a lot like the plot to “The Producers” to me…
- And now the agenda is hidden behind a catchy, ubiquitous name…
- The Internet’s irony meter has just exploded. And then there’s this thing.
- Bell grasps at straws at the CRTC hearings, hoping consumers end up with the shortest one.
- C’mon…just dissolve already!
- CBC television votes for the future instead of viewers. Which actually means it doesn’t for the future.
- BREAKING NEWS: Canadian television reporter bucks trend, actually wants to report meaningful news. So he quit being a Canadian television reporter.
- Uh-oh, RIM…here comes #appleappleapple!
- Rogers’ pricing for LTE is the most competitive in Canada. Also, they are the only telecom offering LTE in Canada. Winning by default!
- Looks like Currie ain’t the only phone-tester guy around these parts…
- 1980’s video game aliens “invading” a theatre near you.
- Privacy, shmivacy. So says Google and our very own government. Shock! Awe!
- The History of New Music is no longer ongoing…
Music by Victoria’s Jason Walsh
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Tweeps and Identicans can hash a tweet/dent with the tag #dyscuss142.
- Or come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured at zeronode.irc.net.
- We’re back next week with everyone but Currie again…and yet another special guest host in the house…Heather Gold!
- To submit story ideas for next week’s show use the hashtag #dys143.