This week, we had Jonothan Narvey on as a special guest host to take part in the dyscourse. Less lnikage, but lots o’ dyscussion off the top.
A Little Off The Top
- Thoughts on Facebook Video Chat (or whatever it’s flipping called…)
- Thoughts on Google+ (since only 2 of us can give impressions of it…)
- Proof that people will see crap, especially Mike.
- Thoughts on RIM (and the whole “next Nortel” argument…)
- Thor 2 to deviate from original, getting writer
- Enter the Data Liberation Front (starring Google peeps)
- In another “really?!” story, CRIA makes the news…again. Sheesh.
- Happy birthday, BitTorrent!
- Would you like to play a game? Again?
- Cables aren’t THAT expensive
- Man, we’re so far behind in this…
- This week our accolades go out to Jim Henshaw, deciated listner to the live stream. All of the stuff that he does can be found here. So start with finding, folks!
- Music by The Sheepdogs.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Tweeps and Identicans can hash a tweet/dent with the tag #dyscuss141.
- Or come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured at zeronode.irc.net.
- We’re back next week with everyone but Currie again…but we may just have another special guest host to whet your ears.
- To submit story ideas for next week’s show use the hashtag #dys142.