No real show notes this episode as we ate dinner and mainly talked PAB2011. So, basically it’s a whole ton of us (along with “producineer” Ryan Wiseman), bus noise, special guests and Pew-Pews…
- Here’s where we ate.
- Valerie Hunter swung by and talked to us right after our food arrived.
- We discussed all things PAB…and we’ll do a further discussion next week.
- Family came up. It got kinda weird.
- The keynote came up. Which is also kinda weird cuz it should’ve come first by definition.
- Each of us discussed what our favourite PAB sessions were.
- Adam Gratrix and Damien Ragubance weighed in on the conversation. They also ate.
- Other randomness came up. (Other than the topic of focus, that is.)
- Big shout-outs to Mark Blevis and Bob Goyetche for spearheading the whole PAB deal. Kudos. Almost all of the Dyscultured team has re-upped for PAB2012, btw. Almost.
- We’re on a boat, muthafucka’s!
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Tweeps and Identicans can hash a tweet/dent with the tag #dyscuss140.
- Or come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured at zeronode.irc.net.