Episode 139 – Whiny Jock Bitch
Here are the show notes for this episode. You can also play along with the archived live chat…
- Vancouver, #AnalStainOfCanada, or just home to some whiny little bitches? Here’s another one…
- Both Bell and Rogers try to sell Count von Fincky-dink on vertical integration. Here’s what’s at stake.
- Netflix threatens Canada’s culture, according to some Frenchie.
Your Privacy and Rights are an Illusion
- What Facebook and Google are hiding from you.
- Staples Canada fails to erase data before reselling new pooters.
- G20 thugs (the ones with the batons) called out for bullshit arrests, promise to only whack protesters with kettles from now on.
- Does the idea of “lawful access” make you shit your pants in terror? In the absence of anything else you can at least sign this.
Tired Old Media
- New York Post fails to grasp fundamental concept of the Internet.
- Really old media to be preserved in federal new archives building.
- Album art cover artist is kind of screwed.
- Here’s everything that’s wrong with Research In Motion right now.
- Nokia’s N9: Beautiful but doomed.
- And some good news from Mobilicity!
- Hottest new start-up: grilled cheese sandwiches.
- What really happens on the Internet every 60 seconds.
- Google Chrome to have real-time communications capabilities. You’re talking about Google Talk, rite?
- The Internet has custodians now?
- Say OHAI to Canada’s new polymer bank notes.
- If only it wasn’t Facebook this would’ve been kinda bad-ass.
- This guy, however, is just a dumb-ass.
- Who the fuck is @SimonLR? Currie will reveal all.
- Representin’ from Vancouver, LarG Productions with their track Reagan.
- Something to say? Leave a comment below.
- Tweeps and Identicans can hash a tweet/dent with the tag #dyscuss139.
- Or come hang in our irc channel anytime — #dyscultured at zeronode.irc.net.