- Facebook Places coming to Canada.
- PlayBook, aka BlackBerry’s new tablet.
- Web 1.5 is dead, whatever that was…
- 3D Wookiez.
- James Cameron Strikes Oilsands.
- Judge decriminalizes prostitution in Ontario.
- Maryland Police confiscate motorcycle driver’s helmet cam and laptop when he keeps recording some questionable police tactics.
- The best Segway story ever has legs… Or wheels, at least.
Mike interviews Shane Birley.
Anth broaches the subject of intelligent life in the universe.
Big thanks to Campbell & Brown’s T-Shirt Town for making us some fabulous t-shirts to giveaway. (They’re based in Portland, Oregon – which is pretty much the closest city America has to Canada…in terms of awesomeness.)
Listen and learn…or just read here how you can get a mention. Leave a comment, mention us in a tweet, etc, etc. Then you get a shout-out. Yes, it’s that simple. All the cool kids are doing it!
Howdy to our Twitter pals, a #FollowFriday will be yours again this week.
And as always, much love to our chat room participants.
Transit, with his track: “Not For Clubs” — we took out the intrusive ad off the top. Sorry. 😉