We talked about this on Twitter, and promised a post to outline some of the changes that are coming for DyscultureD. In order to better serve our listening audience, we’re making a few changes…
The idea behind DyscultureD has always been to be the best Canadian pop culture and tech podcast possible – and we’re committed to keeping that pledge. We’d love to hear feedback from our loyal listeners and readers.
Anth has done us up a new theme song. We’ve redesigned our blog and other branding. We’re ready for the changes…and here’s just a sample of what we’re doing…
- Shifting our live stream time from Sundays to Wednesday nights from 9:30 EST until 11 EST(pre-show gets underway at 9 pm EST for those so inclined to listen).
- The CoverItLive chatroom will remain and accompany the live stream in its new time slot.
- Posting the podcast within two days afterward.
- Each co-host will bring a “dyscussion” into play for the week.
- Dystractions will still be there…they always are!
- Interviews will happen more often.
- Guest spots will also happen more often.
- Blog posts will happen more often – although not on any set schedule. We’re busy, people.
- Each of us will have a “dystinct” signature at DyscultureD’s Twitter feed. (^AM, ^AC, ^MV)
- Musical selections will remain part of our closing signature.
We’ll “dyscuss” some of this further with a brief live stream this Sunday at 2 pm EST – and it’ll be a short podcast available for download next Monday. Then, we start our Wednesday broadcasts! Thanks again for your support…and always remember: if you want to explore pop culture, dyscover DyscultureD!